Monday, April 2, 2007

WELCOME TO MY SITE!!!




My name is Luis Daniel Torres dela Fimilia Mexicana Queviva en California... but you can call me 'Dan'. I go by'Luda', 'Paco', 'Dan the Man', 'Dark Alley Dan', and many other intriguing aliases; but most often I’m referred to as ‘Delicious Dan’! No, there’s nothing sketchy about it, (hehe, get it? Sketchy? It’s an art blog… sorry) no, I always say ‘DELICIOUS TIMES’! So naturally I would acquire such a title. Anyways, I am a Christian first and foremost, going to school @ Calvary Chapel Bible College in Murrieta, CA. I love the Lord with all my strength, all of my mind, and all of my heart so you will see that none of my work contains any lustful, blasphemous, or otherwise vulgar content. I intend to eventually write children’s books and I may even end up illustrating them! Hence why my work will tend to be more cartoony. Let me know if there is anything you would like to see on here, questions, comments, or even if you have any prayer requests/ praise reports. I always love to hear what the lord is doing on an individual basis! God bless!