Tuesday, April 10, 2007

more doodles

yeah, I figured I needed to post some more doodles I've done... here ya go...

here's a stupid sketch of a bunch baby Ashley Schatzinger with a baby J thrown in the mix just to make some trouble. I made the comment that it'd be cool to have a bunch of baby Ashleys running around and if there were would she give me one... she said yes! I can't wait!
Here's my friend Kai-Kai beating up the rapist that there is here in temecula. Some one needs to put that sucka in his place, might as well be her...


This is a sketch I did for my baby sister (Colie) on her 8th birthday, she said she wanted something with puppies, I think I captured that lil' princess just fine, hehe.
A little toon in class by requst of my UK friend Scottish Sarah! oorrright!
And of course here's the drawing I did of Mater which I gave to my aunt Terrie, she loaned me some money when my car got towed, so the original of this drawing has her purse on it, this is a copy of a copy that I gave to my acts teacher (Rod Thompson), you can see the alterations that've been made, hahaha.

No comments: