Monday, April 30, 2007

more work

i thought i'd catch up and post some of my older stuff just to make it easier to share... Another skecth for 'me mate', Sarah. She gives awesome requests, so it makes it easy to fake creativity ;)


practicing females...


ickchekh..... I was so close to not even posting this ugly thing, but it'll show progression at most.


So there is this character on 'Go Diego Go' called rescuepack, as you can see he's a spin off from Dora's 'Backpack' but he turns into stuff that'll come in handy throughout Diego's adventures. So I thought to myself... 'what if he turned into stuff that was... well.. a little more practical?' here's the result...

this one was fun. A friend of mine, named Ashley, bugged me for weeks to draw her a horse! i gave her a few 2 min sketches but she wouldn't take 'em! here's what she got when i finally got around to it!


practicin peeps...


hands...


and birds... the one on the right are the crazy mud hens that are always reaping havoc around the campus.



ooh, and check this out, I found an old sketch I did in 7th grade! this one goes way back to 98! which would make me... 13 or so...

No comments: