Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Shirt Design




This is a design I submitted for the shirt for my college's next semester. The theme is Daniel 12:3, (a particularly difficult address to remember, phssh 'dan 123') anyway, I looked up the word for righteousness in the original Hebrew and found something rather interesting! The word TSADAQ (which is on the front of the shirt) means not only righteousness but also justice and salvation! It also just so happens to be the word they use for Jupiter, which was perfect for the starry theme of the scripture. Anyway, they may need me to change up the colors a bit, but I’m still constrained to three tones at the max! SUXVILLE! But as long as it gets used for the semester and I get the satisfaction of seeing my design on the entire student body, I’ll be set ;). The sleeve has a pic of the constellation Leo with Daniel 12:3 written in hebrew over it. Oooh, quick lil’ side note, notice how hard it is to draw Jupiter that small with only three tones, it came out looking like a space hamburger!

THE FRONT


THE BACK


THE SLEEVE

3 comments:

annabelle said...

amazing. great. awesome. lol one of my favourite verses!

Anonymous said...

lol suprisingly i have worn this shirt....me and denise went to work out one time and i bored that one cause i thought it was cool. i had no idea you designed it lol. crazy! :) its a rad shirt and even more so since i have worn it lol! jk =D...anyway yeah...haha
-

Anonymous said...

oh yeah its audrey that posted the comment above just so you know. lol