Thursday, July 26, 2007

Cleanin' up (PG style)

well, if you read my blog, you would've seen the 'controversial' add I did for a pool party with a pig in a NOTW speedo and a naked elephant. Unfortunately, being a pastor in training, the drawing has gotten some negative attention, with comments rolling in sounding something like… “he looks pretty sketchy, you should dress him”, “I don’t think you should have this risqué of a pic on your site”, and “you still owe me 5 bucks!”… psssh, everyone’s a critic. Anyway, I thought I’d go ahead and keep my mom from grounding me somehow and add some fashionable clothes to this piece. (I don’t care how long ago you moved out, they can find a way to ground you well on into your 60’s!) Seeing as how I’ve been selected to do the semester shirt at my college and have recently changed one of the colors, I thought this would be a perfect time for a dual debut! So without further ado...


...that's right!

1 comment:

annabelle said...

it's still unkosher...i don't care how much clothing they're wearing! ;P