Wednesday, June 6, 2007

trading crafts...

I have a friend named Ashley Schatzinger who has made me some awesome beanies! They cost me the originals of both of these pictures which I drew specifically for her. They kinda pertain to some inside jokes we have...

this is the first one I drew for her for a blue beanie. We served together in the retreats that they had at the shool conference center as waiters and greeters. I actually got kicked off of the greeting team because I was known to 'goof around' too much when greeting the guests. I mean seriously, what's wrong with an grandois bow, a dozen or so different accents, a few hugs, and some festive singing and dacing to welcome the retreaters to their dining experience? The retreaters loved it, they called me the foreign exchange student!!! But, unfortunately, the retreat staff didn't appreciate it as much. (sorry it's a lil wrinkled)



this is a sketch I did of her dog for a red beanie. probably the farthest i've strayed into realism in some time, but she liked it either way ;) unfortunately, this is a copy of a copy :(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the Be Our Guest drawing. That made me laugh. Nice blog.

Anonymous said...

I'm enjoying your comments. They'e funny.

Kei Phillips said...

aww so cute! i really like ur work.. very good! :D