Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Caricatures!... (I think that's how ya spell it, heh)

I nearly forgot about these things!!! I've drawn random people around campus with noticeable faces and had a lil fun with 'em. I'll name them off for ya...

from left to right, top to bottom, we have Zachary Moore, me, Ricky Bobby, Ramon Torres, and some quick doodles



Ramon again, Izzy w/Victor Trujillo's hair (oooohh, the irony), Camry coughing as usual, and Ian (please don't kill me if I spelt ur name wrong)


Here's my homeboy, Andrew! this guy's a hoot!


ohh yeah, in a chuck-track, Pastor Chuck said that he used to come home every day, look at his hibiscus plant and shout, 'praise the Lord hibiscus!' and thusly the plant would flourish. he also stated that if he came to your place and noticed your plants were wilting, he might have an idea why, heheh ;)


These guys are my homies, J-dawg and slothbo (aka jeremiah crespo from destroy the runner)


when Camry is not coughing uncontrollably, she is a jedi warrior


can't forget my friend Megan, this is her kiddy pic *(lean like a chola!!!)


just for your information, if you don't tell me what it is you want to be doing in your pose, I'll give you something to do, heheheh ;]. Take this lovely example of the proverbs 31 clad Alicia, Wesley, and Abigail... eat your heart out boyz!


here's another of Izzy... with a monkey throwing poop at him. but still... something's missing.


... aaaahh yes! a burrito



And last but not least, my personal favorite... the UK girls. This one recieved a great deal more time & attention then the other ones, these friends are also very special too me as well. On the left we have Sara from Scottland, the girl who gives me the awesome requests for pics such as the lil scott girl and the golfing dinosaurs. On the right we have Emma from England, who keeps me in my place and looks out for my constantly as her brother in Christ. I'm priviledged to have friends like these 2.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw, you did wesley, alycia, and abby and not me!! :(

haha, jk...no but really.
it all looks really good.

annabelle said...

I was trying so hard to find chuck. and then I googled "praise the lord hibiscus"

WIN.

also, a number of people are talking about it.

annabelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.