Saturday, August 6, 2011

Don't judge me!

BRONY (bro-nee):

Typically the term for older or grown-up, male fans of the "My little Pony" franchise. But since there is no common and nalog term for female fans of the show, brony can as well be used gender-neutral.

Brony 1: Well, although I am male and grown-up, I actually like watching this new "My little Pony" show.

Brony 2: Don't worry, it's cool! We also do. Welcome to the herd, brony.

Brony 1: What's your favorite pony?

Brony 2: Fluttershy, cause she's just so cute!

Brony 3: Hey man, those are fighting words. Rarity is obviously the best pony!

Brony 2: What are you going to do?

Brony 3: I'm gonna love and tolerate the crap out of you.

*hugs*

So after discovering the amazing Cheezeburger Network site “My Little Brony,” I had to see what all the hype was about. Today, I’m afraid to admit that I too have been assimilated into the herd of very secure “Bronies". I really need to get a job and soon before I start watching Disney channel sitcoms on top of this! Anyway, Here’s some of my recently drawn and prettyly colored proof of my newly adopted lifestyle choice…

3 comments:

Ben said...

Amazing!!! Well I'm just glad to hear I'm not the only one who secretly (or not so secretly) enjoys girly, animated, tv shows. Thanks for letting me into the herd!

Oh, btw, Kevin Rod. told me that he recently got addicted to Phineas and Ferb.

Matt Davis said...

Dude you called spike being huge way before it happened! How did you know?

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the herd :) there's always room for more!