Friday, August 20, 2010

I'm Baaaaack!!

Ya'know, I had to see whether I still had some juice left in me for art if I'm gonna consider being a computer animation major.

As usual, I've been completely obsessed with a new cartoon on the air. For the first time since as long as I can remember (roughly several months on avg.) Disney Television has produced something worth me not vomiting and yet still finding the vomit to be a more fulfilling pastime than to suffer the excruciating lack of creativity in shows like Suite Life! But I digress, the hit series 'Phineas and Ferb' is quite possibly the funniest, most creative, and highest quality cartoon in production! Hopefully, you'll be seeing a lot of little gems like this one coming up in the near future ;)

1 comment:

Ben said...

Yay! Wow, been a long time since I have seen you around, and that show! I did enjoy secret agent platypus part.