Friday, April 24, 2009

ENGLISH ONE!



Don’t you love English people? I certainly do. "Why" you ask? "Why in God’s name would you fancy the most vile, decrepit, slithering, heartless culture on the planet?"
My my my, someone has a few British issues; for shame! Well for one thing, they like eating weird crap… that’s pretty cool! If you mess up a meal by way of say burning the food or accidentally smothering the main course in pigs blood, you can still serve it to them provided you dub the wreck with a fancy name (i.e. yorkshire pudding, or haggis) and BAM! You’re a culinary genius!
Even cooler still, My friend Emma, (as seen in the awesome pic) said British Women come standard with an off button! Huzzah! Then again, even an angry English rant would sound pleasant enough to not even be a bother.
And my favorite thing about people from the UK… that’s right, the fact that many of our harmless euphemisms are swear words in their culture! Good show ol’ boy!
So take that Pastor Mike! The British aren’t so bad after all!

4 comments:

Lala said...

And one can be locked in a toilet!

engligh.emziggy said...

Yes - as shameful and embarrassing as that is..

engliSh.emziggy said...

oh wow. cant even spell my own language now??

Stephen said...

I didn't know about that off button. I'll have to try it out.