Monday, February 9, 2009

My bosses's




In case you didn't know, I'm now a full time teacher and tutor with a company called Mathmobile tutorials and independent school! I’ve been with them for a little over 6 months now but I absolutely love it! This is the perfect "tent-making" career for me to keep myself afloat while I'm in ministry here in El Paso, TX! I get to practice teaching kids in menial subjects like English, History, Math, and so on… then I get to put those skills to use and teach the Gospel at CCEP! Oh… and these are the company owners, Mr. & Mrs. Singh.

2 comments:

Ben said...

Whoa! Amazing drawings!!
You are one gifted man!

annabelle said...

I regret that I must inform you that there are some mistakes in this post. It is ironic, is it not? The most egregious of your mistakes, Mr. Torres, is contained in the latter part of the title. I hope that the skill shown in your artwork attracts all of your readers' attentions that they may not notice this error.



;P

Did you show your "bosses's" this? if you haven't, you must!