Monday, February 4, 2008

Been a loooooong time...

Man, where have I been?! I don’t even know! Welp, I got some news for those of you who I’m not directly connected to… you’ll read more about that in another post. As for what I’ve been doin in the meantime… ummm… ya, let’s do another post for that one too ;) . So what do I have for all both of my fans today… nothing.

But if you don’t mind reading a post about what I did for someone else, well then you came to the right place! Here’s a colorful piece from Dan’s buh-roke period… eheh… sorry. So I have a friend of a friend, and if you haven’t lost interest yet then I have a pleasant suprise for you… she, yes she, played Lumiere in a major Broadway production of Disney’s ‘Beauty and the Beast’ , albeit Broaway and 2nd st. in Vista, CA, the name still holds some weight, whaddaya want. Anyway, her professional cross-dressing success inspired me to design a birthday card commemorating the legend that will live on as I discovered lumiere was, in fact, a girl. (I knew it!)

The card read: “Unfortunately, Lumiere’s impression of Madi (that’s her name) wasn’t quite as appreciated” the card opened adding, “Happy Birthday Madi! – the best gender-confused candelabra of them all!

I don’t know if I quite captured the full expressions I saw in my head, but I think I got my point across… French dudes look better as broads. (sorry feather duster girl)


8 comments:

Ben said...

bwahahahaaa
that's awesome! but i guess i don't know when your drawings aren't...

yeeeeeesss, i do need photoshop...man i really want it...

mattymash said...

Dude that's creepy. On the other hand I knew you were right.

annabelle said...

thank you sooooooooo much daniel! it took you like a year to do it from when i first asked but. . .i guess you were developing your talent

blah said...

Hey there, thanks for the link!

mattymash said...

Dude post something new. |=^(

Ben said...

hey you're right...i didn't think about it that way lol
gosh, now i feel bad and have to go change it....:P

Ben said...

hey, hey, dude, that was fun last night...I couldn't stop laughing...yeah, I'll try to get matthew to scan that in for u...
and, just for u, I finally commented on Shane's blog...so it's YOUR FAULT!

Anonymous said...

haha this one cracked me up :D...how coincidental that we were singing beauty and the beast yesterday.... you draw very well mi amigo; Praise HIM!!! :)
-lil audrey